Running your own business can be very complex, and you have enough to worry about without the added burden of finding the right type of insurance plan for your business. At the Ron Steffens Agency, we offer customized Business Insurance policies at affordable and competitive rates. We have plans that cover everything from property damage due to natural disasters to on the job injuries.
We offer Business Coverage for your specific industry so that you receive the right amount of coverage that fit your company’s own specific needs. We have a wide range of insurance coverage for every type of risk your business may be involved with. If you are unsure about what type of policy you should take out, our representatives will help you choose the right type of coverage based on your preferences.
Our Basic Coverage options include Property Insurance to fund repairs or replacements due to damage, Liability Insurance to protect your company against financial loss or property damage caused by your or your workers, and Worker’s Compensation insurance that can cover your employee’s medical bills as a result of a medical injury or illness that occurred while on the job.
Types of Business Insurance Plans We Offer
- General Liability – Takes care of legal issues due to accidents, injuries and claims of negligence. It provides protection to the company so that they do not endure expensive fees due to common issues including property damage, medical expenses, bodily injury and the cost of potential lawsuits.
- Product Liability – Coverage for companies that manufacture, wholesale or distribute products to the public and are liable for the product’s safety. This insurance protects against financial loss due to a defective product that has caused bodily harm or injury.
- Professional Liability – Coverage for businesses that provide services to the public. This policy protects your business against common problems such as malpractice, errors and negligence. Depending on what industry you are involved in, this type of insurance could be required by the government.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Insurance that takes care of any loss or damage to company property due to fire, smoke, wind, hail storms or vandalism. This type of insurance is available in two basic forms, All-Risk and Peril Specific, which can cover either all risk factors or a selected few.
- Home-Based Business Insurance – Most homeowner’s insurance plans do not always cover home-based business losses. This type of coverage can cover risks, including general and professional liability if needed.
Get the coverage you need and deserve.